How do I notify ERSRI when I change my address or phone number?

Retirees and payees can update their address, telephone number, and email address on the ERSRI Member Portal or by completing the Change of Information form below, and submitting it ERSRI by mail or by fax to (401) 462-7691. Active members can click the link below for more information about how to update their address information.

Address Change