Why has the amount of my monthly pension payment changed?

Your benefit amount may be different if you have received a COLA, had a change in your tax withholding election, healthcare, or other deductions, or if the federal or state tax withholding tables have changed. You may adjust your tax withholding elections at any time by logging into your personal retirement account on the ERSRI Member Portal or by completing the Certificate of Withholding Tax Change form linked below. Completed forms may be submitted to ERSRI by mail or by fax to (401) 462-7691.

ERSRI staff is not able to provide any tax advice to retirees. If you have questions about the amount of tax that should be withheld from your check, please consult your tax preparer or financial advisor.

ERSRI Member Portal